Saturday, August 27, 2016

Battlefield 4 - Engineer 100

Battlefield 3, which I purchased in 2012, was one of the best games I played at the time. Even though the weapon balance was great, I still enjoyed the game a lot. I loved the maps and the gun play.I put in 718 hours into it.

I remember thinking at the time that I may not put in as much time in Battlefield 4 because I did not believe it was going to be as good. That was 3 years ago. As of 10/16/2016, I put in a ridiculous 2391 hours. Definitely got my money's worth out of this game. Battlefield Hardline came and went, but it did not measure up Battlefield 4 for me, and it looks like the community in general did not receive the game very well, which is a shame because some of the maps in Hardline were fantastic.

I wonder if I am going to play Battlefield 1 for as long. I can’t wait to get my hands on the beta which should be out on soon.

So as a final curtain call to Battlefield 4, I decided to make a compilation of some of the best moments in Battlefield 4 as an Engineer. I titled it Engineer 100. I am going to make more videos at some point for different classes and vehicles.


No comments:

Post a Comment