Monday, December 12, 2016

Must Play Games In 2017

I decided to make a list of games I want to play in 2017. I realized that I will never get to finish and play all the games I own. I have 210 games on Steam, I finished about 40 of those, so I got a long way to go. I combed through GOG, Origin, Uplay and Steam and came up with this list -

  1. Alan Wake
  2. Assassins Creed 3 - Got it for free on Uplay. Never played an Assassin's Creed game before, and I am not sure how well received this game was. I hear good things about Black Flag...but there is not a whole lot of talk about this one. 
  3. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  4. Batman: Arkham City
  5. Battlefield 1 Single Player
  6. BioShock Infinite
  7. Borderlands
  8. Borderlands 2
  9. Call of Juarez
  10. Call of Juarez 2 Bound in Blood
  11. Call of Juarez Gunslinger
  12. Commandos 3 - I am not sure if I will get to finish this game. Its difficult, and the fact that resolution is restricted to 1024x768 adds to the difficulty. I would still like to finish this. 
  13. Commandos Strike Force - The last game in the Commandos series. I would like to finish this purely for nostalgia sake.
  14. Company of Heroes 2
  15. Crysis 3 - Purchased this on Origin for a very low price. Its a good game to test my GeForce GTX 1080
  16. Dear Esther - The very first walking simulator...I'd like to see what they are all about.
  17. Dishonored
  18. Dying Light
  19. Fallout New Vegas - I haven't played a Fallout game in a very long time. I think New Vegas would be a good game to get back into the series.
  20. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
  21. Hard Reset
  22. Max Payne 3
  23. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Got it on Steam sale a few days ago. 
  24. Watch Dogs 2 - Got it free with my Samsung SSD
  25. Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Finished The Witcher over the weekend. This game is next on the list.
  26. Wolfenstein: The New Order - Picked it up on sale a few days ago
I want to make sure I don't buy a whole lot of games in 2017. If at all I end up buying games, these are the ones on my watch list -
  1. Battlefield 1 Premium - My most wanted "game". I did not pre order BF1 and I did not buy Premium at launch. DICE did a fantastic job with BF1 so far, so I think I will pick this one at some point before the first DLC comes out. 
  2. Doom - If I can get this for under $10, I will pick up. 
  3. The Witcher 3 GOTY - I am going to buy this game at some point...no question about it. 
  4. Wolfenstein Old Blood - I hear its not as good as the main game, but if I get it for cheap, I think its worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment